About Me

My photo
According to my Mom I am the cutest, little B/W Shih Tzu on Earth. I was adopted by my parents when someone else abandoned me, with a broken arm, at my parents Vet. Luckily my parents loved me "at first sight" and were ready to adopt me once the "legal time and documents" allowed them to do so.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thing 15: Digg

I went to Digg and digged and after lots of browsing came to the conclusion that it is not useful for me personally. For that case a prefer to read the online newspapers instead of relying on other peoples idea of which type of information is more viewed.

As for the use of this Thing at my library... perhaps patrons can rate the quality of the workshops or events they attend at their libraries?

I need to kepp asking my eternal question: Who has the time to keep up with so many Things and still be able to work and have a personal life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

I just want to say "Hola" to everyone out there blogging for North Texas 23.