About Me

My photo
According to my Mom I am the cutest, little B/W Shih Tzu on Earth. I was adopted by my parents when someone else abandoned me, with a broken arm, at my parents Vet. Luckily my parents loved me "at first sight" and were ready to adopt me once the "legal time and documents" allowed them to do so.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thing 14: Delicious

This Delicious site is really delicious! I like the idea of having all my bookmarks accessible from one site instead of trying to copy or add bookmarks to all the PCs I use at work. I just added 4 bookmarks but I will adding and organizing the tons of sites I have added as favorites in several years. I imagine that during the process I will be able to delete some and find better tags to locate others.

The video was very informative and after a little glitch on trying to remember my password (I have so many different log-ins and passwords that I will need to carry a bracelet with all of them or tattoo them on my arm!) I was able to start saving bookmarks.

You can see my four bookmarks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

I just want to say "Hola" to everyone out there blogging for North Texas 23.