About Me

My photo
According to my Mom I am the cutest, little B/W Shih Tzu on Earth. I was adopted by my parents when someone else abandoned me, with a broken arm, at my parents Vet. Luckily my parents loved me "at first sight" and were ready to adopt me once the "legal time and documents" allowed them to do so.

Friday, May 8, 2009

New family member

Just a week ago our baby Doberman, Ulli, arrived home. She is a precious 3 months old oversized black/rust Dobie. It has been challenging because we also have three more beautiful dogs (Min Pin, Dachshund and Shih Tzu) and two gorgeous cats that for the moment are having trouble accepting 'little long legs' Ulli's playing antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

I just want to say "Hola" to everyone out there blogging for North Texas 23.