About Me

My photo
According to my Mom I am the cutest, little B/W Shih Tzu on Earth. I was adopted by my parents when someone else abandoned me, with a broken arm, at my parents Vet. Luckily my parents loved me "at first sight" and were ready to adopt me once the "legal time and documents" allowed them to do so.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thing 7... RSS Feeds

I am not sure what to comment for this Thing 7. I browsed all the suggested feeds and added some of those, and others, to my Google Reader.
Watching the video on this activity gave me the idea to create a video, not very complicated, to offer some 'tutorials' to our Library patrons: they could learn how to use, for instance, Power Point. At our library we do offer computer classes in both English and Spanish but with the shortage on staff and service hours we can't offer all the classes that patrons all always requesting. Naturally this project, the creation of a video to teach Power Point or how to blogg, twitter, etc., will require preparation and extra time to finalize but I am very excited at the possibility of adding something like this to our Library's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

I just want to say "Hola" to everyone out there blogging for North Texas 23.