About Me

My photo
According to my Mom I am the cutest, little B/W Shih Tzu on Earth. I was adopted by my parents when someone else abandoned me, with a broken arm, at my parents Vet. Luckily my parents loved me "at first sight" and were ready to adopt me once the "legal time and documents" allowed them to do so.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thing 5...Image Generators






It took me forever to find some "image generator" I could work with. It is fun to be able to add text to a photo or to convert the photo into something else, it takes time though and also patience. It would be great to have lots of free time to discover much more than 23 things but with the way things are right now I can just browse a bit and hope I will remember the basics for the next time I have to use the 'skill'.

There are some very 'cool' image generators that I haven't been able to work with until some programs can be downloaded to my work computer.
... as you can see now I can "generate" some images and loved doing it. The problem I see is that there is not enough time to play with them! As to how to apply these generators to library life, hmmm... adding text to images posted in blogs making them even more fun? the question again is: Who will have the patience and time to do it, perhaps in detriment of other activities, reports, workshops, classes, etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

I just want to say "Hola" to everyone out there blogging for North Texas 23.