About Me

My photo
According to my Mom I am the cutest, little B/W Shih Tzu on Earth. I was adopted by my parents when someone else abandoned me, with a broken arm, at my parents Vet. Luckily my parents loved me "at first sight" and were ready to adopt me once the "legal time and documents" allowed them to do so.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thing 18: Wikis

Ok. It doesn't say to post anything about Wikis but I decided to at least made some brief comments.
I like working with Wiki but I couldn't find the way to change the title of one of my sub-pages.
I was able to upload some photographs but not others because of size and, of course, I don't know how to change the size of the photos so you will find that I don't have enough photos in one of the sub-pages.
It has been fun working with this Thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

I just want to say "Hola" to everyone out there blogging for North Texas 23.