About Me

My photo
According to my Mom I am the cutest, little B/W Shih Tzu on Earth. I was adopted by my parents when someone else abandoned me, with a broken arm, at my parents Vet. Luckily my parents loved me "at first sight" and were ready to adopt me once the "legal time and documents" allowed them to do so.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thing 19: Google Docs

Again, there is nothing mentioned about writing our comments on this Thing.
It is easy to work with Google Docs, apparently, because I wasn't able to find the Share with others option from the drop down menu after clicking on the Share button.

Hopefully someone will understand what am I saying and help me with it. Is anyone revising my work? I haven't received any comments and a fellow coworker says he receives comments anytime he posts something new!

1 comment:

  1. I had been sending emails to you actually, but I didn't know that they were not reaching you. When clicking on the share button you should see either invite others, or the option to post a link somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Hello

I just want to say "Hola" to everyone out there blogging for North Texas 23.