About Me

My photo
According to my Mom I am the cutest, little B/W Shih Tzu on Earth. I was adopted by my parents when someone else abandoned me, with a broken arm, at my parents Vet. Luckily my parents loved me "at first sight" and were ready to adopt me once the "legal time and documents" allowed them to do so.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thing 8: Facebook

Up until now I had enjoyed all the things, a little reluctant at the beginning but as I got a bit of confidence then I had a very good time working with them.
I opened a Facebook account while on vacation on my aunt's PC. Although it is very easy to open an account I don't like the idea of everyone peering into my life, or portions of it. I am very private and can't understand people wanting to share personal information, and photographs!, through the web. Since I forgot my password and which e-mail account I used now I have to retrace my steps and see if I can do something to recover it in order to continue with the next Thing! or open a new account ...

I will try Thing 9 as long as I can be as anonymous as possible but if not... I am in a predicament.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

I just want to say "Hola" to everyone out there blogging for North Texas 23.