About Me

My photo
According to my Mom I am the cutest, little B/W Shih Tzu on Earth. I was adopted by my parents when someone else abandoned me, with a broken arm, at my parents Vet. Luckily my parents loved me "at first sight" and were ready to adopt me once the "legal time and documents" allowed them to do so.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Thing 12: Twitter

It is sooooo good that by signing for the 23 Things I am being forced to try lots of new things, including Twitter because otherwise I would have never made up time to sign into it. Now that I am in... my user name is MiniMati... I don't think I will be using it a lot. The more I am into these Things the more I am convinced that in order to keep up with them is by not working and being devoted to the hand held device to answer or post comments.

Not for me! As for the Library... I am not so sure either. The idea would be to Twitter patrons about the library's activities? What books or movies are new? or perhaps to let them know their books, CDs or movies are waiting for them? I don't think the majority of our patrons taking out books has a twitter account yet and as for the new generation... they are not checking out books. Uhh ho, I forgot, they are checking movies and we can notify them by twitter!

Every time I watch the news on TV they mention twitter, and of course I can't forget that Ashton and Demi twitter a lot and everyone follows them (well not me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

I just want to say "Hola" to everyone out there blogging for North Texas 23.